- Binance Smart Chain Devs Propose Ethereum-Like Gas Fee Burning Mechanism
- CoinMarketCap hack reportedly leaks 3.1 million user email addresses3.1 million email addresses linked to CoinMarketCap accounts were reportedly being traded on hacking forums, according to Have I Been Pwned. … read more
- Australian Senators pushing for country to become the next crypto hubThe Australian Senate Committee delivered a report calling for a complete overhaul of crypto legislation and licensing in the country. … read more
- Nigerian Central Bank Says It Is Now Ready to Launch CBDC, Downplays Previous FailureAfter failing to roll out its CBDC on October 1, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has released a document in which it reiterates its commitment to launching the e-naira. In fact, in this document titled The Design Paper for … read more
- Pakistan Government Not Against Crypto Investments, High Court Calls for RegulationsThe executive power will not oppose cryptocurrency investments, a high-ranking government official has told lawmakers in Pakistan. The statement comes as a regional high court has urged the federal government to regulate cryptocurrencies and formed a committee to look into … read more
- Bitcoin price consolidation leans toward ‘another leg higher’Bitcoin is a way off from its $67,000 all-time high, but analysts say historical data and fractals point toward “another leg” up. … read more
**Bitcoin is a form of electronic cash which is decentralized without a central bank. It can be send from user to user. This is without “middlemen”, on a bitcoin network directly. All bitcoins transaction are verified by network nodes by cryptography. All these transactions are recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain. To learn about bitcoin history, click here >>
**Getting to know about bitcoin is one thing. But if you are interested in buying them and other cryptocurrencies either for investment purposes, usage or other means, it can be a doubting process. Bitcoins can be bought from exchanges or peer to peer locally. To buy bitcoins from exchanges and simple navigating around the site, we will show you how it is done.
Check out our past and present articles related to bitcoin, cryptocurrency and alternative investment. Click here >>
** Please note that Coingoer is a platform that provides various services and information related to bitcoins, other type of cryptocurrencies as well as blockchain. Everything listed on Coingoer website are either from third parties or other person’s views. Thus we not accountable for any investors/persons financial loss as they are also require to do their due diligence before making any investment decision.
Coingoer provide information on bitcoin with other related stuff but even if it has some self-generated content, it may not be accurate but you need to do your own judgement. It’s not endorsing anything mentioned in this website. More info, click here >>