Group logo of DeFi

DeFi

Public Group, 3 members, active 1 week, 1 day ago

Discussion group for Defi- Decentralized Finance. It includes digital assets, protocols, smart contracts and dApps

Which are the best Defi projects?

Group Admins

Best DeFi projects now

• Author

We have all heard of COMP, MAKER, LINK and others. Lets discuss what are the new project that will gain great attention in the coming weeks

• August 20, 2020 at 12:16 pm

We have all heard of COMP, MAKER, LINK and others. Lets discuss what are the new project that will gain great attention in the coming weeks

Please check out the hottest defi coin now: yearn.finance

I almost had a shock of my life looking at the price. It is over the price of bitcoin and is barely a month since it was launched. Incredible bull run! Is it just over hyped or really such great potential? Read that it is link to insurance interest. Any idea?

• October 13, 2020 at 1:37 pm

Please check out the hottest defi coin now: yearn.finance
      I almost had a shock of my life looking at the price. It is over the price of bitcoin and is barely a month since it was launched. Incredible bull run! Is it just over hyped or really such great potential? Read that it is link to insurance interest. Any idea?

Nothing exciting on this now..

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tagged: 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.